Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Let me tell you about Curious.com

 Curious is a fun place to learn!

Check out Curious here


You may be going WHAT?  Ok here goes.  Curious is a website that is a compilation of video lessons for learning to do anything under the sun.  I mean anything.  Want to learn to play banjo, check out my lessons at Banjo Lemonade, want to learn to do some jiujitsu move, some workout, cooking, making paper airplanes, learning to paint, fly real airplanes, etc.  It just goes on and on, you can learn anything on Curious.

So if you you use the link I've provided above you can sign up and you will get $25 in free lessons.  No catch here.  Just $25 in free lessons of any kind you would like.  You can take my lessons or any others using this.  My lessons are either free or 99 cents.

So what are you waiting for?  $25 bucks in free lesson vids that would normally cost you money is a good deal.  Have fun with it. 

Let me know what fun ones you take.  I've already done several fun crafts with my daughter using these lessons, and I've tried out a few new recipes that are keepers too. 

Banjo Lemonade

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, just signed up. I was using your youtube videos over and over so I am glad to try this out!

    ReplyDelete